Monday, February 16, 2009

my router spoilt!

haha.. i'm now blogging at bishan library! cant use my dumb computer at home cause my router spoilt :( i've just created an account for going on to internet! haha.. 3cents per min. hahaha.. kinda dumb though. cause gotta do my dad's gst stuff for him that why i came to library. aww..it has been long since i've stepped into a library! haha.. btw.. i feel awful nowadays.. i think the condition of my body is getting worst. i cant run, swim or do any cardio exercises properly! i want to do it but i cant. sigh..sucks. anyway,shucks.. gotta go get medicine from my doc again.. if not my stamina and all will get worst. haha.. i still gotta go sembawang for tuition at around 7? haha.. anyway, i gotta find something to enhance my life RIGHT NOW! i feel damn empty and life is super not exciting at all.. aiyo0! just realised that i'm not a very easily contented person in this area. hahaha.. but i'm sure excitement will come soon! i want school to start soon! hahaha.. oh ya anyway, my valentine's party at simran's house was such a BLAST! hahaha.. had real fun and everyone came! i seriously missed my classmates so much! haha.. everyone got a lilttle high and all but still good! :D


Excitement, could u just come out and meet me forever?

No comments: