Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i survived.

I'm now like using my phone to blog! Haha.. Amazing lah today. We did 500m warm up then proceed to do finning. I seriously swim until i went blur and i swim until i lost count of my laps. Then we proceed on to do towing..ALOT OF TOWING! And now, my left arm is not functioning well due to the towing. Haha.. And i learnt proper kicking while using fins! Haha.. Now i know where my mistake is! Hmmm.. But the thing is my breathing was not smooth today so i slipped 4 laps of finning :( but at the end of it i did 6laps of towing to compensate for it! :) haha.. Then did rope throw.. Haha.. They told me its not bad for first timer :) haha.. Happy ah! After training, peishan,huiwen, me and the other guy whom i forgotten to ask for his name, we went for dinner at amk central. Haha.. I guess i got to know them better. All of us shared experiences of our races and all. Peishan told us about her stuff being a PE teacher at innova and i just realised that she's quite a "ON" teacher. Haha.. And today i just found out a secret about peishan and ms wong! Haha.. Kinda fun but tiring ah.. My mum just picked me up and we're like going to sheng siong to shop for groceries. Haha.. Cool uh..haha.. Oh ya, i still wanna complain that my router has spoilt :( so sucky.. Now i gotta depend on my phone to do stuff and all.. Argh.. Oh well.. I'm out! There still training this friday! Haha yay! I'm definately going.. Gotta catch up ah.. I'm damn slow! :( i'm out!

No comments: