Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ZHEN CHONG! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!


Took a cab to far east flora just now to buy flowers..
so i told the uncle," uncle, to far east flora"
uncle: "okay"
so i called up my mum and was having conversation with her.
15mins later, he drove pass far east flora. i thought he wanted to make a u turn, just as i thought he was going to do thatr, he drove past the u turn sign! then he asked me,
uncle: " miss, u want to u tuen or go straight?"
so i replied :" u turn"
here comes the thing k, HE WENT PAST ANOTHER U TURN SIGN!!!!!!!!
so i faster hang up my phone and told him that i'm heading to far east flora. he told me that he heard i wanted to FAR EAST PLAZA! flora and plaza sound the same meh? sigh.. moreover, when i said that i wanna make a u turn, i thought that i wanted to go newton! walao... peng ah..

anyway.. i bet he misunderstood me. haiyo.. luckily the uncle charged me cheaper ah.. if not the fare will be damn ex. i'm now at bishan library blogging.. oh my.. tuition starts at 7pm and i'm killing my time here...
haha.. anyway, i just gotten my enrolment packag. those stuff inside there are super confusing lah! okay okay.. guess what.. the lady sitting beside my using the computer just took off her shoes..and i can smell the pungent fragrance slowly emanating out of her feet/shoe. whatever lah.. it just smells.. oh my G!

No comments: