Sunday, March 21, 2010

grew up in a hard way.

1. I've been working at this particular ssc for these few days and realised that my colleagues there are really very nice and compassionate people. although they are very blunt people, but they advise you and help you in a good way. i love them! they are so real and so compassionate. during these days, those old uncles taught me about life and we shared experiences in life with each other. it felt great to know that at least there are people like them in this world around me who shared the same views and the same values :D these uncles taught me aot of stuff and helped me to find back myself slowly. it felt so great!

2. Anyway, went for aviva lifeguarding today! it was fun! i'm so glad that i made the decision to ask those people to come! :D love it! although its very tiring but it was really fun to work with them :D i am so glad i got to know all these people. and will definitely ask the same ones if i have any lobangs!

3. After much advice given from my colleagues who are experienced. i've decided to try very hard to lessen my liking for him after so long because i really want my first to be my last and i also don't wish to waste his time because we shared the same thought. it will be really selfish for me to want to be with him because we are still young and there are alot more things for us to do. so i really wish that he could live life without any regrets and settle down when he is ready. same for me. i may still like him but i'll not show it because it will do us good for both of us. moreover,i'll still have to face him after i grad! :D so now its the time to really get to know him well as a person. it will be better this way.

4. i think i really developed a phobia after my british club experience. it's really scary and only those people whom i told to will understand the fear in me for helping people now.

No comments: