Wednesday, August 29, 2007

hey JAMINE! FIND YOUR POWERS BACK!



feelings are not very real these days!
can't laugh out loud as i usually used to.
my feelings are real towards people but i can't react normally to them.
RIGHT...i'm in deep trouble.
i want to have supernatural powers!

i want my craziness to be back by 5times!
i want my perserverance to be back by 15times!
i want my "do my own business" attitude to be back by 10 times!
i want my confidence to be back by 30times!
i want my determination to be back by 10 times!
i want my sense of humour to be back by 10times!
i want my laziness to go back and come back when neccessary.
i want my positive attitude to be back by 50 times!
i need people to support me so that i can move on furthur.
i want my super good stamina to be back like when i was in primary 6.

GO POWERPUFF!

No comments: