Thursday, May 17, 2007

that's today..

i felt like a mum today.i woke up this morning by my two little cute nephews namely hen hen and yan yan(its their nickname) they just came jumping on my bed asking me for chocolates. how cute isnt it? haha..anyway.. not long after i became their nanny but it was quite alright. knowing that i gotta go for physio therapy at 11am,their grandma who is my auntie went to buy chicken rice for them. she never got back before 1045 and i realise that i am going to be LATE! after teaching them how to play word puzzles and stuff,i went to bathe. BUT before i went in the elder brother said,"gugu(auntie),i wanna shit" in chinese. the other younger one said he wanna go urine. so i i told the younger one to hold on for awhile and went to help the older one to get on to the toilet bowl.haha..i never knew that he dosent know how to take his pants off so of course i helped him and stuff. abd went back to the younger one to bring him to the kitchen toilet. but luckily he knows how to do it. haha..no need for me to help. so i went back to the older one and again,he just stared at me so i asked him the question,"do u know how to clean your buttocks after u pass motion?"
his answer: NO.
haha..so its my first time to clean it up for a kid although its kinda ___ but good experience:D

go on to the physio therapy part.
the physio thrapist who attended to me was kinda cute though. he's an indian who learns malay i guess..and he is 29 . oh well..so forget it jamine. haha..he's damn nice and encourages me alot(doing his job i guess). haha..did exercises like cycling, then i though it was nothing much so i went on to the others after that.i think he said that he wanted to "test" my muscles i guess, so in the beginning he started massaging my calf then i think he pressed some where down my calf muscles and the pain was horrifying! i'm not joking.. it was really painful and i was like having spasms or something cause i kept twisting my body as thatw as the only way to control myself to endure the pain.so i couldnt move when he was testing my muscles or else he couldnt get the point where my pain is. alright..i couldnt rmb much but its just super painful for that moment.after that i had heat treatment.
ok so i asked him about his job and stuff cause i was kinda interested in being a physio thrapist too. so he took this route
  1. he went cjc and got his A level cert
  2. he went to nanyang poly to get a degree
  3. then i guess he went to uni or something or he didnt go.

so ya..he asked me to join in the career as a physio therapist. OF COURSE i want to but the thought of going jc/getting Alevel cert makes me wanna run away. but then if i can get good results for my O's,i'll definately go for A level which is going into a jc. i guess it will be quite bad for me,as in when i really go in a jc after O's i will be 19! but that saves me a year.right? hmm..so we shall see about that..

ltr i guess i'll be going to homeclub with my cousin. kinda lazy though cause i'll be having school tomorrow! oh well..

No comments: