Monday, May 21, 2007

Aww..

totally burnt today..lobster colour..eww..
hate her..was in a bad mood on sunday morning while working yeah.
got better thereafter, THANKS COLLEAGES! I LOVE U GUYS!
had the urge of quitting though..the management suck.
By ARENS:"jamine is the QUEEN OF MAID".
jAMINE: THANKS ARENS.(the act of stupidity)

this is for edwin and taufiq:
thanks for today. for wanting to push/drag/carry me and throw me into shiok river but it FAILED! :D haha.

slept for super long hours a guess..i was supposed to be a nap but it kinda lasted for like 5 to 6 hours. i guess i'm really tired. yeah..its now 3.35am. and i guess i can continue my beauty sleep.

Getting emo.
gotta change for some reasons though..
i guess this is when my period is gonna come soon.
i feel so irritated by myself. i guess people around me feels that way too.but anyway,JAMINE! you're not that bad..i guess? haha..

i guess the thought of quitting my job wont go away.. it all depends during the june holidays. yeah..see how it goes? :D
and yeah..THE KILLERS ROCK! WOOHOO!


yeah! and they are coming to singapore soon. thats what i heard. YAY! I'M DEFINATELY GOING!

No comments: