Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i feel the sour in me now.

i didnt know that he's in love. he is so different from the person that i used to know. i feel for him but at the same time, i can feel the PAIN, the sourness in me! alright fine, i'll try to get over it. perhaps you accidentally given me false hopes, but i waited willingly. books and the swimming pool and my ipod are my only companion for now. i guess not soon after, i'm going to return to my "old pattern". the independent girl who dosent care what people say or how people look at you. i'm just myself. i can live without soon live without the essence of love. just soon. too soon before i can realise it. and i wont be so dumb again. i promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hellos! Please take a look at http://loveee-stories.blogspot.com for wonderful books! ;DD THANKS!

- sorry to advertise here =x

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.