Monday, September 17, 2007

big headed...

if only i am a millionaire...

studystudystudystudystudystudy!

if only there are 30hours in a day.

if only i am some superwoman then i will never be tired.

i can do all my work w/o stopping for like 10hours.

oh my god..the world is getting emptier..
but if i can make it colourful.
it will be super great.

i want to read people's mind..
if people can understand my not so understandable human language.

hmmm..i am going to do so much better than others. hmmm...hope will get like 5points or 4points for my exams.

GO JAMINE! dark eye circles will be coming for you. breakouts will come for you. an urge to binge will come... 15days left to exams! get burnt out and do well for it!
Dont care about trival things around you. just HACK CARE and do well for your exams! I'll get ugly,tired and stressed up BUT when the days are over..i am going to FLY! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....yay yay yay!

GO JAMINE. YOU CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT.


WORRIES!

OBS, YOU BETTER GET MY DOCUMENTS OR ELSE..i will be damn sad la
god bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! we'll work hard towards that. just imagine the days ahead.. omg. feel free to BUG me if you need help(:

Anonymous said...

my beautiful girl,
smile hard and we're all behind u!

your best suffice ;)

Jamine.c said...

THANK YOU!